'Visit Rottingdean' is a not-for-profit group which promotes tourism in Rottingdean. Lots of people have suggested to us regular markets to attract more visitors to the village.
The pilot market will be a Christmas Artisan Market in Rottingdean Village Hall on Saturday 1st December 2018 3-7pm. Stallholders will offer Artisan products not usually available on the high street with a seasonal home-made theme.
Following on from this first market Visit Rottingdean will start up a monthly street market in the summer months of 2019 offering similar stalls and more in Golden Square (between TESCO Express and Park Road). Should these prove successful we may be able to expand the market to other sites in Rottingdean. "
Christmas Artisan Market
List of Stall Holders
1. Poppylicious, handmade organic dog treat.
2. Tiger Muffin, homemade muffins
3. Handmade Jewellery
4. Handmade Christmas decorations and gifts
5. PARC Charity, Festive China
6. Great British Charcuterie, cheeses and cured sausages
7 Brighton Tots, Hand made Baby turbans
8. Farthings, bricks a brac
9. Florist, Christmas gifts and plants and handmade wreaths
10. Smugglers, Children’s toys and lights
11. Gallery Cafe Arts, gifts , cards art jewellery all handmade
12. Elif Kose, beautiful clothes
13. Mick Bensley, local artist .. paintings prints , calendars and cards
14. Craft Beer
15. Christmas handmade gifts and stocking fillers
16. Inle Home, beautiful gifts and decorations
17. Handy Hardware, Christmas lights and essentials.
18. local stained glass window artist, also selling homemade slo gin and artisan chutneys and preserves .
19. Windmill bakery, delicious handmade pastries , cakes and bread
20. Hand knitted gifts and art work
21. Artpod, Toys lights art materials and Christmas gifts for children .
22. Cafe, serving refreshments and snacks.
23. Wine Event presented by Brandy for the Parson